Saturday, December 4, 2010

What to expect:


This is the cover design I decided to go with for The Woodcutter and The Most Beautiful Tree.  I did the painting specifically for the cover, as opposed to using a page already found in the book.  I kinda like the simple, retro-ish feel to it (layout, font, color, design) and I'm greatly anticipating seeing it in print.  I've seen the galley copies and, I can tell you, the print version leaves the picture ^above^ in the shade.  the back cover is taken from the book and will remain a mystery until the release :-D

If you haven't already, please join my event on Facebook "The Woodcutter and the Most Beautiful Tree" by Robb N. Johnston.  It's an ongoing event page that'll help me notify everyone when the book is here and available.  Also, please keep checking back here for updates and the such.

DOOOOOO IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment